BTS Is Once Again Overlooked At the 2023 Grammy Awards

BTS, a K-pop sensation, was not invited to perform at the Grammy Awards for the third consecutive year. The seven-piece group, which is the largest South Korean act in history, received nominations for two 65th Grammy Awards categories: pop duo/group performance for their collaboration with Coldplay on “My Universe” and music video for their song “Yet to Come.”

The ensemble was also named on Coldplay’s “Music of the Spheres” album of the year nomination list. This year, Sam Smith and Kim Petras defeated BTS in the pop duo/group performance category and Taylor Swift won the award for the music video.

Prior to that, the group had nominations for “Dynamite” in 2021 and “Butter” in 2022 for best pop duo/group performance; however, Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande’s “Rain on Me” won the prize, followed by Doja Cat and SZA’s “Kiss Me More.”

After BTS’ loss last year, the group’s RM told a Las Vegas crowd, “I know there’s a lot of noises out there about our Grammys and the team itself. But, you know, why give a s— about it? Hating is their freedom, and they have their right to hate, but if it was me, I’d rather just talk with my friends in some cafe and forget about it — rather than tweeting about it or doing some interview. I wouldn’t do that ‘cause I’m a grown-up.”

Related News:

BTS

The Bangtan Boys, also known as BTS (Korean: RR: Bangtan Sonyeondan; lit. Bulletproof Boy Scouts), is a South Korean boy band that was founded in 2010. The members of the group—Jin, Suga, J-Hope, RM, Jimin, V, and Jungkook—co-write and co-produced most of their songs.

Their lyricism has focused on topics such as mental health, the difficulties of school-age youth and coming of age, loss, the path to self-love, individualism, and the effects of fame and recognition. Although they started out as a hip-hop group, their musical style has evolved to incorporate a wide range of genres.

.@BTS_twt has been nominated for several Grammy Awards this year! This is the first time BTS has been nominated in more than one category. Will they be able to win a Grammy this time? Click here for more: https://t.co/TPBHmgBnwc #BTS #GrammyAwards pic.twitter.com/kTlQRV282H

— KpopHerald (@Kpop_Herald) February 5, 2023

Their discography and related work also contain an alternate reality plot and references to literature, philosophy, and psychological ideas.

Related News:

We hope this material will be adequate for your needs and that you enjoy it. If you found this helpful post, kindly comment in the area below.

ncG1vNJzZmiokZeusLqNnKamZ5KpwG610mamp5uVYq6orcinZKiulae5sLvKnpto