Who is Jennifer Pamplona? Wiki, Biography, Net Worth, Age, Family, Boyfriend, Height, Surgery & More

Jennifer Pamplona (born 28 August 1992, Age: 30 Years) is a famous model, social media influencer, television personality, media face, content creator, and entrepreneur from Sao Paulo, Brazil. This talented model is well-known in the country for her modeling content. As per the sources, Jennifer is also known for her plastic surgery procedures.

As per the reports, Jennifer spent over $600K for surgeries to look like Kim Kardashian. She is a huge fan of Kardashian and wanted to become like her. She developed a desire to become one of the A-list stars like Kim at the age of 17.

Moreover, she also earned huge fame in the industry for her amazing modeling content. Besides this, she also endorses different brands on social media. She also worked as an ambassador and influencer for Estetik International. Being a model, she also modeled for the famous fashion brand called Versace. Read this article, to know more about Jennifer Pamplona.

Know About Jennifer Pamplona Brazilian Model

According to the reports, Jennifer is a famous fashion model and television personality. This 30-year-old model is popular for her amazing content on social media. She is also a television personality and internet personality. According to the reports, Pamplona has also appeared in the documentary series named Addiction.

Not only this, but Jennifer is also well-known in the country for her plastic surgery procedures. As per the sources, she spent nearly $600K for surgeries to look like Kim Kardashian. In 2022, she becomes part of media headlines after spending $120K to return to looking like herself.

Jennifer Pamplona Biography, Early Life & Education

As per her social media profiles, we found that Jennifer was born and raised in Sao Paulo, Brazil. She took birth on Friday, August 28, 1992. As per her date of birth, Jennifer is 30 years old (as of 2022). She is also known as Susi Doll. This beautiful model celebrates her birthday on the 28th of every August. Once, she shared her childhood picture on her birthday and said:-

She’s was just a Girl with I lot of Dreams. And she Did it. I can’t eve Imagine how I Did everything on my own And I still doing 🙏🏻 Happy Birthday for me! Thank you for everybody who’s support me in this long Journey. Meu Dia meu niver Amo vcs! Obrigada A cada um de vcs por me apoiarem nessa longa Jornada.”

She is a well-educated lady. According to the reports, Jennifer attended a local school for her studies. For her graduation, she joined a renowned university in Brazil. Later, she began modeling.

Jennifer Pamplona Wiki/Bio

Full Real NameJennifer Pamplona.
NicknameSusi Doll.
Date of BirthAugust 28, 1992 (Friday).
Age (as of 2022)30 years old.
Place of BirthSao Paulo, Brazil.
Current ResidenceSao Paulo, Brazil.
ProfessionModel, Social Media Influencer, Television Personality, Media Face, Content Creator, and Entrepreneur.
Net worthUS 1 Million (approx.).
NationalityBrazilian.
ReligionChristianity. 
EthnicityMixed.
Zodiac SignVirgo.
EducationGraduate.
School/CollegeLocal School in Brazil.

Jennifer Pamplona Family, Nationality & Ethnicity

After seeing her Instagram profile, we found that Pamplona is a part of a joint family. She holds a mixed ethnicity. However, the names of her parents are not available. As per the reports, her dad Mr. Pamplona runs his own business in Brazil.

Her mother is a homemaker. She has a brother in the family. As per the reports, she is very close to her grandmother. She often shares images with her grandmom and siblings. Once, she uploaded a post and said:-

Grandmother My One and Only ICON. you are my best friend and you and me are the same soul in different bodies. I love you more than my life. Thank you for working hard to give me a Good Education and Background. I live for you! My inspiration 😍”

Parents & Siblings

FatherMr. Pamplona.
MotherMrs. Pamplona.
BrotherShe has a brother.
SisterNot Known.

Jennifer Pamplona Boyfriend, Husband & Current Partner

Jennifer is a beautiful model and internet personality. As per the media reports, this gorgeous model was in a relationship with a famous Brazilian model, Celso Santebanes. She also uploaded lots of images with Celso on social media.

As per the reports, Celso died at the age of 20 on 4 June 2015 due to cancer. However, we are unable to find any data about her current relationship status and boyfriend. Moreover, Jennifer likes to spend time with her friends.

Personal Details & Children

Marital StatusUnmarried.
Relationship StatusCommitted.
Current BoyfriendWill Update.
HusbandNot Known.
Previous RelationshipsCelso Santebanes.
ChildrenSon: None.
Daughter: None.

Jennifer Pamplona Height, Weight & Physical Stats

WeightIn Kilograms: 50 kg
In Pounds: 110 lbs
HeightIn Feet Inches: 5′ 7″
In Meters: 1.7 m
In Centimetres: 170 cm
Hair ColorDark Brown.
Eye ColorDark Brown.
Shoe Size6 US.
PiercingEars.
Plastic SurgeryYes.

Jennifer Pamplona Plastic Surgery Procedures

According to the reports, Jennifer developed a desire to become one of the popular stars and earned huge fame at the age of 17. She is also a fan of the famous businesswoman Kim Kardashian. To look like Kim, she developed an addiction to undergoing surgeries. To fulfill her desire, she underwent many surgeries.

Not only this, but she also spent nearly $600K for surgeries to have the exact looks and body as Kim. According to the sources, Jennifer has undergone 40 cosmetic operations over 12 years. In July 2022, she become the part of media headlines after revealing that she spent $120K to return to looking like herself. She also said that:-

I had a neck and face lift, cat eye surgery, a lip lift, buccal fat removal, and a nose job all at once. I went into the operation room as one person, and I came out as another”

Jennifer Pamplona Original Photo, Then & Now (Before & After Surgery)

Modeling Career, Versace & Net worth

Jennifer is a famous model and social media influencer. In her early modeling career, she also modeled for some local brands. Later, she began working as a full-time model for top fashion brands including Versace. Besides this, she also endorses lots of other brands and beauty products.

Pamplona rose to fame after making her appearance in the documentary series named Addiction. She also collaborated with lots of brands. Pamplona makes money from her online and modeling career. Her estimated net worth is $1 million (approx.).

Also Read: Who is Zhou Chuna? Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Plastic Surgery | NewsUnzip

6 Facts About Jennifer Pamplona

• She also served in the position of brand ambassador.
  • Jennifer appeared in lots of TV programs and interviews.
  • She also worked as an influencer for Estetik International.
  • Pamplona underwent surgeries including rhinoplasties, butt implants, and fat injections.
  • Her official Instagram account has over 1 million followers (as of October 2022).
  • On 18 April 2015, she shared her first IG post.

Instagram, Wikipedia & External Links

Frequently Asked Questions- FAQs

Who is Jennifer Pamplona?

She is a Model, Social Media Influencer, Television Personality, Media Face, Content Creator, and Entrepreneur.

Why is Jennifer Pamplona famous?

For her amazing content on social media.

Why Jennifer Pamplona underwent plastic surgery?

To look like Kim Kardashian.

How old is Jennifer Pamplona?

She is 30 years old (as of 2022).

What is Jennifer Pamplona’s net worth?

$1 million (approx.).

Who is Jennifer Pamplona’s boyfriend?

She dated Celso Santebanes.

How much money has Jennifer Pamplona spent on plastic surgery?

According to the reports, she spent nearly $600K for surgeries to look like Kim Kardashian.

Watch Interview

Images Sources

• Google
  • instagram.com/jenniferpamplona/

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZLemus2inZ6qXaWurrzLqKWaZw%3D%3D