Amouranth Onlyfans Star Spills The Bean Over Her Violent Husband

Amouranth Onlyfans Star confessed in a live stream On Twitch about her marriage and husband.

Amouranth, whose real name is Kaitlyn Siragusa, frequently broadcasts on Twitch while playing video games or chatting with her 5.9 million followers in front of the camera. 

She is also a popular creator on OnlyFans and said in July that she earns up to $1.5 million per month through the platform.

She accused her husband of emotional abuse, coercing her into streaming, threatening to kill her dogs, and taking over his finances.

Amouranth, onlyfans star, revealed that her husband took charge of her finances as she captured him verbally abusing her on the phone while she was live streaming the incident. 

Amouranth recorded the entire Livestream on October 15th, but she didnt save it online. But her fans were one step ahead. 

Her fans took snippets of the video, and since then, the videos have been circulating online. Most of the videos were documented by Dexerto.

She claimed that she was not allowed to reveal her marital status as, according to her husband, this could have affected her work. 

Amouranth onlyfans star, also called Kaitlyn Siragusa, revealed her marriage for the first time. 

Siragusa claimed during the angry phone call that she feared her husband would hurt and kill her dogs.

In one of the videos, Siragusa was heard saying to her husband, ‘Why did you say you were going to kill my dogs?’

To which her husband cursed her and replied, ‘Leave the house,’

“What do you mean?” In the video, Siragusa responds. ‘You just threatened to kill my pets if I didn’t conduct a 24-hour stream, I heard you say.’

In another video, Siragusa says, ‘You want me to tell them that I’m single, it’s about being real.’

Siragusa claimed that she has been wanting to tell her fans about her marriage for a long time that she was married, but her husband never allowed him to do so. 

Fans could hear saying, ‘We should just tell them that we are fucking married, and it would improve our relationship. Instead, there is constant conflict between us.’ 

She goes on to say that her spouse turned down this suggestion because it would ‘ruin the business model i.e. Twitch and OnlyFans fan bases.’

Another video that has been circulating on the internet depicted Siragusa purportedly reading texts that her husband sent her.

He continues to threaten to spend $500,000 of her money if she doesn’t respond, which strongly suggests that she isn’t in charge of her own bank account. 

He also threatened to destroy her social media accounts, implying that he could access them.

Since the online stream has gone viral Amouuranth onlyfans star has gone viral, and people are willing to know more about her.

The online stream isn’t officially available, but snippets have been circulating. 

The Onlyfans star hasn’t commented anything on this. Dexerto claims that the stream abruptly ended when a person from off-screen inquired about Siragusa’s prescription intake.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7t7XZmpqaZpOkunCtzKisq5meqbVuu82lsJ%2BZnqh8