Who is Ayesha Mukherjee? Wiki, Biography & Facts About Shikhar Dhawan's Ex-wife

Ayesha Mukherjee (born 27 August 1975, Age 46 Years) is a famous Indian businesswoman, entrepreneur, social media influencer, former kickboxer, and Youtuber from Kolkata, India. She is well-known in the country as the wife of ‘Shikhar Dhawan’. As everyone knows that Shikhar is a famous Indian cricketer and former limited-overs captain. He also plays in the IPL for Delhi Capitals.

Dhawan is a left-handed opening batsman and right-arm off-break bowler. On the other hand, if we talk about his wife then Ayesha Mukherjee (also known as Aesha Mukerji) is a professional kickboxer. At present, she runs her own Youtube channel called Authentic Parenting with Aesha, which has over 6.83K subscribers (as of September 2021).

Apart from this, she also runs different social media profiles and posts various content related to Authentic Parenting. Apart from this, she also gained a huge fan following on her all social media handles.

In September 2021, Ayesha Mukherjee became part of media headlines after posting an IG post and revealed the news of her divorce from Shikhar Dhawan. In this article, we will tell you about Ayesha Mukherjee’s age, biography, family, husband, children, and facts.

Ayesha Mukherjee Wikipedia (Biography, Age, Education)

Shikhar Dhawan’s wife Ayesha Mukherjee was born to her parents on Wednesday, August 27, 1975, in Kolkata, India. She was born into a Brahmin (Kulin) family. As per her date of birth, Ayesha Mukherjee’s age is 46 years old (as of 2021). She cuts her birthday cake on 27 August every year.

As per the sources, her family moved to Australia, when she was too young. She spent her childhood in Melbourne. Talking about her education then, she completed her higher studies at a reputed college in Melbourne. After that, she began focusing on her sports career. At present, she is a famous social media influencer.

Ayesha Mukherji Bio / Wiki

Full Real NameAyesha Mukherjee.
Also Known asAesha Dhawan.
Aesha Mukerji.
Age (as of 2021)46 years old.
ProfessionBusinesswoman, Former Kickboxer, Entrepreneur, and Social Media Influencer.
Date of Birth27 August 1975 (Wednesday).
Place of BirthKolkata, India.
Current ResidenceMelbourne, Victoria, Australia.
EducationGraduate.
Alma materReputed College in Melbourne.
Net worthINR 70-75 Crore (approx.)
NationalityIndian.
CasteBrahmin (Kulin).
ReligionHinduism.
Zodiac SignVirgo.

Ayesha Mukherjee Family (Father, Mother & Caste)

There is no proper information is available about the names of Ayesha Mukherjee’s family members. According to the sources, her father belongs to the Hindu-Bengali family and her mother is British and follows the Christian religion. Aesha belongs to the Brahmin (Kulin) caste.

She grew up in Australia along with her siblings and cousins. Aesha is very close to her dad and often shares pictures with him. On father’s day, she posted a photo of her dad on her IG profile and captioned: –

Happy Father’s Day Baba. Today in Australia 🇦🇺 we celebrate Father’s Day. I was thinking about ALL the things I could write about and ALL the different things I am thankful for. But, the one thing that stood out for me about my Dad is…..This is one man who has stood by me, his daughter…..”

♥️When I was rebelling as a teen, no matter how much I hurt him he never told me to leave our home. ♥️No matter how many social and cultural conditions I was breaking and challenging he never stopped me, even though he felt uncomfortable. ♥️No matter how old I am he always makes me feel and know he is there to stand by my side. I love you, Baba.”

🙏🏼Thank you for loving me even when I said NO to you. Even when I hurt you, even when I went against you. Thank you for having the courage to love me fully and whole. Not just the parts that was easy to love. Thank you for loving the dark side of me, not just the light. Thank you♥️♥️♥️”

Ayesha Mukherjee Marriage and Divorce with Shikhar Dhawan

According to the media sources, Ayesha Mukherjee met Shikhar Dhawan through a mutual friend and cricketer Harbhajan Singh on Facebook. After that, they started dating each other.

After some time of their marriage, the couple got married on 30th October 2012 in Vasant Kunj, New Delhi. Dhawan and Ayesha have also been spotted on various occasions.

In September 2021, Ayesha Mukherjee announced through an IG post that she and Shikhar are separated. As per the sources, the couple divorced after eight years of marriage.

HusbandShikhar Dhawan.
Marriage Date30 October 2012.
Divorce DateVasant Kunj, New Delhi.
SonZoravar Dhawan (born in 2014)
Daughter(s)Rhea and Aliyah (with her first husband).

Ayesha Mukherjee First Marriage & Daughters

Before getting married to Shikhar Dhawan, Ayesha Mukherjee was the wife of another person. However, Ayesha does not reveal the name of her first husband to the media.

She has also two daughters named ‘Rhea’ and ‘Aliyah’ from her first marriage. According to Wikipedia, Shawan adopted Aesha’s daughters after marriage.

Ayesha Mukherjee Children

Talking about her children then, Ayesha Mukherjee is the mother of three children. Her two daughters named Rhea and Aliyah was born with her first husband.

Read Also: Who is Aruna Bhatia? Meet Akshay Kumar Mother Wiki, Biography, Husband, Children & Facts

Ayesha Mukherjee gave birth to a son named Zoravar Dhawan from her relationship with Shikhar Dhawan. At present, she lives in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia along with her kids. She often shares photos with her children on social media.

Ayesha Mukherjee Career

According to media sources, Ayesha Mukherjee started her career as a kickboxer. She has also participated in serval matches. After that, she began focusing on her fitness career.

Later, Aesha Mukerji stepped into the social media career. At present, she is a famous internet celebrity and runs different social media handles.

She gained thousands of followers on her Youtube channel titled ‘Authentic Parenting with Aesha’. She mostly provides tips on effective Parenting on her social media handles. Not only this, but she also runs other serval businesses.

Ayesha Mukherjee Net worth & Lifestyle

Aesha Mukerji aka Ayesha Mukherjee lives a lavish lifestyle in Melbourne. She earns a good income through her online career and businesses. According to a guess, Ayesha Mukherjee made a net worth of INR 70-75 Crore (approx.).

Ayesha Mukherjee Height / Weight

Ayesha Mukherjee keeps her body fit and active. Being a former kickboxer, she has perfect body stats. Aesha stands at a height of 5 feet 8 inches (in meters 1.72 m). Her body weight is around 60 kilograms (in pounds 132 lbs).

Height (approx.)In Feet Inches: 5′ 8″.
In Meters: 1.72 m.
In Centimetres: 172 cm.
Weight (approx.)In Kilograms: 60 kg.
In Pounds: 132 lbs.
Eye ColorDark Brown.
Hair ColorBlack.

Social Media Pofiles

• Instagram: @apwithaesha
  • Facebook: @aesha.dhawan.33
  • Facebook: @AuthenticParentingwithAesha
  • Youtube: @Namaste Amigos Podcast
  • Youtube: @Authentic Parenting with Aesha
  • Some Lesser Known Facts About Ayesha Mukherjee

• Aesha does exercises regularly to stay fit and healthy.
    • She has also posted several quotes related to child upbringing on her IG profile.
    • Being an animal lover, Mukerji has a pet dog at her home.
    • She often plays cards along with her children.
    • Ayesha Mukherjee always taught good manners and etiquette to her kids.
    • The famous social media star celebrates several festivals such as Christmas, Holi, Diwali, and many more with her family.
    • She cooks delicious and healthy food items for her family.
    • Aesha Mukerji has two self-titled Instagram accounts.
    • Being a traveling lover, she went to various places along with her daughters and son.
    • Ayesha Mukherjee has made a big tattoo on her arm (which shows ‘Om’ on right arm and her daughters’ names on her left arm) and another tattoo on her back.
    • As per the reports, Aesha was traveling to Cape Town along with her ex-husband Shikhar Dhawan and kids on 29 December 2019 and stopped at the airport of Dubai with her children because she does not have their birth certificates.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZK66sdKhmGalpaC1pr7Jnpxo