Who is Alyssa Arce? Wiki, Biography, Height, Age & Facts About Model

Alyssa Arce (born 27 February 1992; Age: 29 years) is an American Model from Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, USA. She is well known for her controversy with Justin Bieber, in which she was referred to as the yacht girl. She is also known as the July 2013 Playdate for the Playboy magazine and website. After which she gained widespread fame and recognition.

Alyssa Arce’s Biography (Wiki, Birthday & Childhood)

Alyssa Arce came to this world on 27 February 1992, to her father Abraham Gustavo Arce and her mother Melissa “Lisa” Arce in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. As of July 2021, Alyssa is 29 years old and comes under the Pisces Sun sign. When Alyssa was young she used to go to racetracks and play soccer.

I love cars and four-wheelers. I’m a tomboy. I’m looking for a way to combine traveling, kids, and fashion in my life.”

Alyssa has an elder brother and the siblings belong to half Honduran and half American ethnicity and follows the Christian faith. It can be said that Alyssa is a multiracial human.

Alyssa Arce’s Family (Parents, Siblings & Ethnicity)

Although there is not much information on the occupation of Alyssa Arce’s parents, from her history and locality we can assume that her parents might have earned her a lot. As we mentioned earlier her father’s name is Abraham Arce and her mother’s name is Melissa Arce. Alyssa is a white Caucasian American citizen who believes in Christianity.

She also wished her parents on their wedding anniversary –

Happy 27th anniversary to my beautiful parents. I love you so much! ❤️”

As mentioned, Alyssa Arce has a younger brother Gabriel Arce, he is very protective of her but the two don’t have a photo together. From various sources, we have confirmed that Alyssa likes animals and has a few pets, her love for animals is so strong that is hard to speculate how many pets she has. So far I have discovered 2 dogs and a cat, named Lucy, Kola, and Treville respectively.

Alyssa Arce’s Trivia

Full NameAlyssa Arce.
NicknameAlyssa.
Age (as of 2021)29 years.
ProfessionModel.
Birthday27 February 1992.
Place of BirthMyrtle Beach, South Carolina, USA.
Current ResidenceNew York City, New York, USA.
EducationHigh School.
Alma MaterMyrtle Beach High School.
Important LinksInstagram: @miss_alyssaarce.
Twitter: @MissAlyssaArce.
Facebook: MissAlyssaArce.
Net Worth$1 million.
NationalityAmerican.
ReligionChristianity.
Zodiac SignPisces.

Alyssa Arce’s Height, Weight & Body Stats

Height (approx.)In feet inches: 5’ 8”.
In centimeters: 172 cm.
In meters: 1.72 m.
Weight (approx.)In kilograms: 55 kg.
In pounds: 121 lbs.
Hair ColorGolden brown.
Hair Length Medium length.
Eye ColorGreen.
Distinctive FeaturesLong Nose.
TattoosNone.

Alyssa Arce’s Boyfriend & Relationships

From further inspection of her Instagram, I found that she used to date the famous artist Gregory Siff, it’s unclear when they broke up and what happened between the two. They both used to post images of each other on social media and celebrate their love but have certainly drifted apart throughout time.

Controversy with Justin Bieber

The superstar couple Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are said to have broken up because of Alyssa Arce. In 2014, Justin Bieber was spotted with the playboy model on a yacht where Arce was seen making moves at Bieber. This was the final straw in the break-up of Justin and Selena.

Apart from her love life, Alyssa likes cars and has been very vocal about her love for machines. When she was young, in Myrtle Beach she used to go to a race track and drive go-karts, four-wheelers, and dirt bikes.

Alyssa has admitted she likes supercars and according to her biography in playboy, she likes to date men who have a good car collection and good physical appearance with tattoos. 

Career, Profession & Lifestyle

Ever since her childhood Arce was interested in modeling and as a result, she did some cheerleading in school, and also took part in soccer. 2013 was a fruitful year for the model as she was not only the Playmate of the Month for July in Playboy but made an appearance in LUI magazine and in FHM magazine where she was named “Would Wife”.

Trending Now – Who is Charles Antetokounmpo? Wiki, Biography & Facts About Giannis Antetokounmpo’s Dad

She is currently being representing by Q-Models and Wilhelmina which provide her brand endorsements with big name brands. She has not only done modeling but also served as the ring girl in Glory World Series International kickboxing and debuted on television in Alyssa Arce is Intense in the Playboy Plus series as herself.

Brand Endorsements & More

YearBrand
2017Rebels Refinery.
2018Anita Ko Jewellery.
2018Tiger Mist.
2018I AM GIA.
2018Spinelli Kilcollin.
2018Material Good.
2018BOMANE SALON.
2018The Blink Bar.
2018Indah Clothing.
2018Proclamation Jewellery.
2018Chrome Hearts.
2018Glory Kickboxing.
2018Playboy.
2019Galvan London.

9 Intresting Facts You Must Know About Alyssa Arce

• Arce recently made a trip to Italy with her friends and family and went on an adventure.
  • Arce is a fashion freak and as a high-end model likes to sport expensive brands.
  • From observing her Instagram we can say that she likes to swim and relax on the beach.
  • She did a photoshoot for the famous photographer Dan Kullberg in May 2021.
  • Apart from popular belief, Alyssa is a foodie and likes to eat well-cooked turkey.
  • Alyssa Arce has admitted she is naturally funny and that she does not even need to try or ask, people tell her all the time.
  • Alyssa considers her a tomboy and said it took time for her to start behaving like a girl.
  • She also likes to do kickboxing and considers Peter Aerts and Rico Verhoeven as her role models.
  • Lana Del Ray is her favorite musician and Alyssa likes to play her tunes while relaxing on the beach.

Related Article:-

• Who is Ana Sobonja? Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Parents, Boyfriend & Physical Stats
  • Who is Marta Kessler? Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Parents, Movies & Facts
  • Who is David Stanley? Wiki, Biography & Facts About Jenna Ushkowitz’s Husband
  • Final Note on Model Alyssa Arce’s Profile

Alyssa Arce is a supermodel, by all means, her standards after rising for fame are well deserved. As a model, she has to maintain a certain physique and as a nude model, she has to put in extra work. Alyssa being a foodie does not make it easier for her to enjoy her cravings without sacrificing her bankable physique.

Arce has come out successful from nothing using only her hard work and skills. Coming from an upper-middle-class family to becoming a high-paid Playdate, she has come a long way.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZK6txdKsmGaZopiycA%3D%3D