Michael Ciminella Wiki (Naomi Judd's Ex-Husband) Biography, Age, Family, Kids, Net worth & More

Michael Ciminella (born in 1945 – died – ?) was an American Businessman, Marketing Consultant, and Celebrity Spouse from Kentucky, The United States of America.

He is worldwide well-known for being the first husband of Naomi Judd (singer, songwriter, and actress). Michael went viral on the internet on April 30, 2022, after it was announced that his former partner passed away at the age of 76 due to mental illness.

As per a report, Noami died by suicide while she was at her home. Keep on scrolling this page if you are eager to know about Ciminella Wiki, Bio, Age, Family, Kids, Net worth, etc.

About Naomi Judd’s First Husband – Michael Ciminella Wiki / BIO

Full Real NameMichael C. Ciminella.
Known asFirst husband of Naomi Judd (singer).
Age (At the time of his death)75 years old.
ProfessionBusinessman and Marketing Consultant.
Year of Birth1945.
Place of BirthThe United States of America.
EducationGraduate.
Alma materPrivate University.
Net worth (2022)$25 million USD (approx.).
NationalityAmerican.
EthnicityWhite Caucasian.
ReligionChristian.
Zodiac SignNot Clear.

Michael Ciminella Biography (Age, Birthday, Hometown & Death)

Michael Ciminella Biodata – This businessman was born to his parents in the year 1945 in the United States of America. He completed his primary and secondary education at a local school in his hometown. Later this celebrity got admission to a university and graduated with a bachelor’s degree.

He holds American nationality and belongs to Christian nationality. He passed away due to natural causes a few years back in Kentucky. Michael also got retired from his business many years ago.

Michael Ciminella Family (Parents, Siblings & Ethnicity)

Judd’s husband birth in a white Caucasian American family but the information about his father and mother ‘Mary Bernadine Dalton’ is not available on the internet. I tried my best to get some details about his family and their background but I was unable to do so. I will share the information about Ciminella’s parents, siblings, and other family members in the coming days so keep following me on www.newsunzip.com.

Michael Ciminella Father, Mother, Sister & Brother

FatherMr. Ciminella.
MotherMary Bernadine “Billie” Dalton.
Siblings Brother – Name not known.
SIster – Unknown.

Michael Ciminella Personal Life, Wife Name & Affairs

He married his loving wife in 1964 in a private ceremony. Together, he and Judd shared a daughter named Ashley Tyler Ciminella aka Ashley Judd who was born on April 19, 1968. She works as an actress and political activist. 

She starred in some of the most popular films such as Ruby in Paradise (1993), Norma Jean & Marilyn (1996), Double Jeopardy (1999), Where the Heart Is (2000), High Crimes (2002), De-Lovely (2004), Olympus Has Fallen (2013), Divergent (2014), A Dog’s Way Home (2019), etc.

On April 30, 2022, Ashley and her half-sister, Wynonna Judd aka Christina Claire Ciminella were the first who disclosed the news of their mom’s death on Twitter. Michael and Judd parted their ways a very long time back due to some personal issues in 1972.

The name of her second spouse was Larry Strickland with whom she was married for more than 30 years. I am not very sure about the fact that how she and her ex-husband Michael remained with each other after their divorce.

Michael Ciminella Marriage, Spouse & Kids

Marital StatusDivorced.
WifeNaomi Judd (m. 1964 – div. 1972).
GirlfriendName not available
AffairsMay be
KidsSon – Not Available.
Daughter – Ashley Tyler Ciminella aka Ashley Judd.

Michael Ciminella Career & Net worth

By profession, he used to own many kinds of businesses. He started his professional life by doing jobs that allowed him to gain experience. After some time, Michael decided to start his own venture.

Slowly, he with the help of his team and family was able to make a multimillion empire. Ciminella was the person who founded Ashland Aluminum Co. He worked very hard all his life and got retired with dignity. By the time I am covering this blog, the estimated Net worth of Michael Ciminella is $25 million US Dollars, as of 2022.

Michael Ciminella Physical Appearance

Height (approx.)In Feet Inches: 5′ 9″.
In Meters: 1.75 m.
In Centimetres: 175 cm.
Weight (approx.)In Kilograms: 65 kg.
In Pounds: 143 lbs.
Eye ColorBrown.
Hair ColorWhite.

Michael Ciminella Social Media / Other Links

Instagram – Click Here

Twitter – Not active.

Facebook – Unavailable.

Wikipedia – NA.

IMDb – Not Live.

Some Interesting Facts About Michael Ciminella

• For many years, people thought that Michael was also the father of Wynonna Judd but it was not true.
  • In addition, Christina Claire Ciminella also thought that he was indeed her biological father.
  • After doing my deep research, I came to know that Wynonna was born to Judd and her ex-boyfriend Charles Jordan.
  • Wynonna came to know about the identity of her dad in the early 1990s.
  • He started dating his then-partner when they were just teenagers.
  • Back then, his ex-wife’s name was Diana Ellen Judd.
  • They married each other when Judd was just 17 years old.
  • His former wife Judd was supposed to be inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame. However, she passed away one day before it could happen.
  • In 2017, Ashley posted about Ciminella and described him as a feminist. I believe they both share a good bond with each other.

FAQs About Michael Ciminella Wiki/BIO

• Who is Michael Ciminella?

He was an American Businessman and Celebrity Spouse from Kentucky, The United States of America. Michael is best known for being the first husband of Naomi Judd who died by suicide in May 2022.

• How old is Michael Ciminella?

Ciminella was 75 years old at the time of his death.

• Who is Michael Ciminella‘s wife?

He was married to Naomi Judd (American singer-songwriter and actress) from 1964 to 1972.

• Does Michael Ciminella have a child?

Yes, he had a daughter named Ashley Tyler Ciminella aka Ashley Judd.

• How rich is Michael Ciminella?

His Net worth is around $25 million US Dollars, as of 2022.

• ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZLqqr8eanKVlk566qrrEpaOaZw%3D%3D