Wiki, Biography, Age, Wife, Net worth, Parents, Education, Height, Birthday & More

Luis Ruelas (born 23 April 1975, Age: 47 Years) is a famous American television personality, reality TV star, social media influencer, philanthropist, motivator, celebrity spouse, and entrepreneur from Allendale, New Jersey, United States. This amazing guy is well-known in the country as the husband of Teresa Giudice. Let me tell you that, Teresa Giudice is a famous American television personality.

She is popular for making her appearance in the reality television series named The Real Housewives of New Jersey. On the other hand, her husband, Luis Andres Ruelas is a successful entrepreneur. According to his LinkedIn profile, Ruelas is the co-founder of Digital Media Solutions. He has over 25 years of experience within the digital response marketing industry. Scroll down to know more about Luis Ruelas.

Who is Teresa Giudice’s Husband, Luis Ruelas?

Luis Ruelas Wiki:- Teresa Giudice’s husband is a famous American entrepreneur, philanthropist, and television personality. According to IMDb, Luis has also appeared in some TV series including The Real Housewives of New Jersey, Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen, and others.

According to People, Luis and Teresa Giudice got married on Saturday, August 6, 2022. They did a royal wedding ceremony at the Park Chateau Estate & Gardens in East Brunswick, New Jersey. Let me tell you that, both are dating each other for a long-time.

Luis Ruelas Wiki, Biography (Childhood, Age & Birthday)

According to the reports, Luis was born to his parents on Wednesday, April 23, 1975, in Allendale, New Jersey, United States. He is a Christian. According to his date of birth, Luis’s age is 47 years old (as of 2022).

His birthday falls on the 23rd of every April. His LinkedIn profile shows that Luis completed his education at Tappan Zee High School. Later, he began working as an entrepreneur. His full real name is Luis Andres Ruelas.

Luis Ruelas Bio/Wiki (Education, School & College)

Real NameLuis Andres Ruelas.
Also Known asLuis A. Ruelas.
Luis Ruelas.
Louie.
OccupationReality TV Star, Television Personality, Philanthropist, Motivator, Social Media Influencer, Celebrity Spouse, and Entrepreneur.
Age (as of 2021)47 Years Old.
BirthdateApril 23, 1975 (Wednesday).
BirthplaceAllendale, New Jersey, United States.
Current ResidenceClearwater, Florida, United States.
Zodiac SignTaurus.
Net WorthUSD 5-6 million (approx.)
QualificationGraduate.
Alma materTappan Zee High School.
EthnicityMixed.
NationalityAmerican.
ReligionChristian.

Luis Ruelas Family, Parents (Ethnicity & Nationality)

After seeing his Instagram profile, we found that Luis is one of the four siblings in the family. Let me tell you that, his father Louie Sr is a businessman. On the other hand, his mother’s name is Iris Ruelas.

He has three siblings in the family including two sisters and one brother. The names of his siblings are David (brother), Jennifer, and Veronica. He also shared a family photo on his social media and said:-

My Family ❤️❤️❤️ thank you for always being there for me and loving me and my children unconditionally. My two handsome sons Nicholas & Louie Jr, My two beautiful sisters Veronica and Jennifer ❤️ my brother David ❤️ & my loving parents Iris and Louie Sr. Love you guys ❌⭕️. Welcome to the family @teresagiudice❤️”

Luis Ruelas’s Father, Mother, Sister & Brother

FatherLouie Ruelas Sr.
MotherIris Ruelas.
BrotherDavid Ruelas.
SisterJennifer Ruelas.
Veronica Ruelas.

Luis Ruelas’s Wife, Girlfriend & Relatioships

Talking about his love life then, Luis Andres Ruelas is in a relationship with Teresa Giudice for a long-time. Let me tell you that, Teresa is a famous TV personality, who is famous for making her appearance in the show The Real Housewives of New Jersey.

According to Wikipedia, Luis and Teresa started dating each other in July 2020. After dating for some time, the couple got engaged in October 2021. On 6 August 2022, both got married at the Park Chateau Estate & Gardens in East Brunswick, New Jersey, United States.

Before this, Luis married Marisa DiMartino from 2001 to 2011. From his first marriage, Luis has two sons named Louie Jr and Nicholas. On the other hand, Teresa previously married Joe Giudice.

Luis Ruelas Children & Personal Life Details

Marital StatusMarried.
WifeTeresa Giudice.
Marriage Date6 August 2022.
Wedding PlacePark Chateau Estate & Gardens in East Brunswick, New Jersey, United States.
Relationship StatusCommitted.
GirlfriendTeresa Giudice.
Son(s)Louie Jr.
Nicholas.
Step-DaughtersGia.
Gabriella.
Milania.
Audriana.
Ex-Wife / Previous AffairsMarisa DiMartino.

Luis Ruelas Height, Weight & Physical Stats

WeightIn Kilograms: 80 kg
In Pounds: 176.37 lbs
HeightIn Feet Inches: 5′ 10″
In Meters: 1.78 m
In Centimetres: 178 cm
Hair ColorSalt & Pepper.
Eye ColorDark Brown.
Shoe Size8 US.

Luis Ruelas Career & Profession

As per the sources, Luis Ruelas is a famous television personality. His IMDb profile shows that Ruelas has appeared in lots of TV series such as The Real Housewives of New Jersey, Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen, and The Real Housewives Ultimate Girls Trip: Ex-Wives Club. Apart from this, he is also a philanthropist and social worker.

According to his LinkedIn profile, Luis is also the co-founder of Digital Media Solutions Group. He is working in this company since August 2012. Not only this, but he also worked as a CEO and co-founder at Interactive Marketing Solutions from January 2000 to August 2012. At present, he is focusing on his professional career.

Luis Ruelas Net worth, House & Lifestyle

Luis Andres Ruelas is currently living a lavish lifestyle in Clearwater, Florida, United States. He makes good money from his career. Not only this, but he also earns extra income by working at Digital Media Solutions Group. According to an estimate, Luis Ruelas’s net worth is around $5-6 million (approx.).

Also Read: Stefanie Michova: Wiki, Biography, Age, Husband, Parents, Height, Net Worth, Family & Facts

5 Facts You Should Know About Luis Ruelas

• Luis’s full real birth name is Luis Andres Ruelas.
  • Ruelas’s Instagram account has over 115K followers (as of August 2022).
  • This amazing guy has also appeared in some TV interviews.
  • On 10 January 2021, he shared his first IG post.
  • Ruelas is also a philanthropist and motivator.

Luis Ruelas Wikipedia & Social Media Accounts

FAQs About Luis Ruelas

• Who is Luis Ruelas?

He is a Reality TV Star, Television Personality, Philanthropist, Motivator, Social Media Influencer, Celebrity Spouse, and Entrepreneur.

• How old is Luis Ruelas?

He is 47 years old (as of 2022).

• What is Luis Ruelas’s net worth?

$5-6 million (approx.).

• Who is Luis Ruelas’s wife?

He married Teresa Giudice on 6th August 2022.

• Why is Luis Ruelas famous?

For making his appearance in The Real Housewives of New Jersey.

• Who is Luis Ruelas’s ex-wife?

He previously married Marisa DiMartino.

• Who are Luis Ruelas’s children?

He has two sons named David and Nicholas.

• Image Source

• instagram.com/louiearuelas/
  • Information & Conten Sources

• instagram.com/louiearuelas/
  • linkedin.com/in/luis-a-ruelas-05b2183/
  • dreshare.com/luis-ruelas/
  • imdb.com/name/nm12515188/
  • people.com/tv/teresa-giudice-luis-ruelas-married/
  • ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZLm2tdJmqa6dnJbAcA%3D%3D