Sinead OConnor Autopsy: When Did Irish Singer Die?

Sinéad Marie Bernadette O’Connor professionally known as Sinéad O’Connor was an Irish singer, songwriter and activist. She passed away on 26 July 2023. In this post, you will get all the information related to her death.

What Was Found in Sinead O’Connor’s Autopsy Report?

On July 26, 2023, Police were called at 11:18 hrs to reports of an unresponsive woman at a residential address in the SE24 area. She was pronounced dead at the scene.

John Thompson, the clerk of the London Inner South district for Southwark Coroners Court confirmed that an autopsy of O’Connor was completed before her remains were released to her family. But he said that details will be disclosed to the public only if an inquest is opened into her death.

The Irish singer’s family announced that she had died. Her legacy with hits like “Nothing Compares 2 U” was complicated by her outspokenness on social issues and a history of mental health problems. Her family said in a statement:

“It is with great sadness that we announce the passing of our beloved Sinéad, Her family and friends are devastated and have requested privacy at this very difficult time.”

Below we provided our latest posts related to other persons’ autopsy reports:

How Did Sinead O’Connor’s Loved Ones Pay Tribute to Her?

When people heard that O’Connor had died, many artists from different fields took to social media to remember her work in music and other fields.

Bryan Adams, a singer, paid respect to O’Connor by talking about the time they worked together. Alongside a picture of the singer, he wrote on Twitter, “RIP Sinéad O’Connor, I loved working with you making photos, doing gigs in Ireland together and chats, all my love to your family.”

RIP Sinéad O’Connor, I loved working with you making photos, doing gigs in Ireland together and chats, all my love to your family. pic.twitter.com/49ryuIhGTQ

— Bryan Adams (@bryanadams) July 26, 2023

Diane Warren reacted to the news by sharing a link to O’Connor’s music video for “Nothing Compares 2 U” on Twitter. He wrote, “Such sad s—– news. Sing in Power forever Sinead.”

RIP Sinéad O’Connor, I loved working with you making photos, doing gigs in Ireland together and chats, all my love to your family. pic.twitter.com/49ryuIhGTQ

— Bryan Adams (@bryanadams) July 26, 2023

Melissa Etheridge expressed her own feelings and wrote, “This is such a tragedy. What a loss. She was haunted all her life. What a talent. I remember my first Grammy show meeting this small shy Irish girl.” 

This is such a tragedy. What a loss. She was haunted all her life. What a talent. I remember my first Grammy show meeting this small shy Irish girl. #Sinead #RIPSinead Sinead O’Connor Dead at 56 – Rolling Stone https://t.co/DPTd1tNmZT

— Melissa Etheridge (@metheridge) July 26, 2023

You can save our website venturejolt.com and check out the most recent posts for the latest information on other celebrities’ deaths, causes of death, autopsy reports, obituaries and more.

ncG1vNJzZmiulaPBtr7Eo6alrF6YvK57kWlpbGdhZnxyhY6soKedkZl6sHnCqKWnp6JirrbAzqmqsmc%3D