Who Are The American Icon Eddie Murphys Kids?

Eddie Murphy has been an iconic actor, comedian, writer, producer, and singer for decades. His career accolades include awards, box office success, and numerous award nominations. 

Off-screen, Eddie has also had a life-long family commitment to fatherhood – having fathered ten children over the course of five relationships. He is the father of four sons and six daughters.

Eddie Murphy’s relationship with his long span of children brings an important level of balance to his professional achievements – proving that Eddie is dedicated to building a legacy that extends far beyond the camera.

The details of Eddie Murphy’s children 

Eddie Murphy has established himself as an international icon, appearing in many successful television, film, and theatre productions. 

His life recently turned upside down, though, with the realization that the number of his now officially acknowledged offspring currently sits at nine.

Eddie was wed to Nicole Mitchell for twenty-three years before their separation in 2006; Nicole adopted Eddie’s five subsequent children, Bria, Myles, Shayne, Zola, and Bella

Christian is Eddie’s son by ex-girlfriend Tamara Hood and Eddie became aware of Angel only in 2007 — her mother is Melanie Brown, a former member of the Spice Girls.

Eddie’s current fiancée Paige Butcher is mother to two more of Eddie Murphy’s progeny: Izzy and Max. Eddie has certainly been busy adding members to his ever-growing brood.

Eddie praised the virtues of his children in a rare talk about his family. “My children are intelligent and making an effort. He said, “I am blessed with my children, who are well-behaved and respectful.

“I don’t have one bad seed,” the proud dad sweetly insisted. Furthermore, “I don’t have any like ‘Oh, you are the one.’ I don’t have any of that. My kids are so great, normal people — and nobody is like the Hollywood jerk kid.”

When Eddie and his then-girlfriend Paulette McNeely welcomed their first child, Eric, on July 10, 1989, they became parents for the first time. Eric, Eddie’s first child.

Like his mother, Eric lived away from social media until the middle of 2021, when he started dating Martin Lawrence‘s daughter, Jasmin Lawrence. He’s “over heels in love” right now.

Christian was born in 1990, the year Eric and Bria were born. He is Eddie’s ex-girlfriend Tamara Hood’s child. Like his half-brother Eric, Christian maintains a quiet profile on social media and has not caught the acting bug like his siblings.

Shayne, Eddie’s fifth child and his third with Nicole, was born on October 10, 1994. Shayne tested her talents on the TV screen when she appeared on VH1’s Hollywood Exes in 2014 with her mom.

On December 24, 1999, Eddie and Nicole welcomed Zola, the actor’s sixth child. Although Zola has yet to follow in her father’s acting footsteps, she has appeared in Hollywood with her mother and older sister. 

Eddie and Nicole welcomed Bella, their seventh child, on January 29, 2002. Bella is working toward a Hollywood career. 

She made her acting debut in the 2021 movie Coming to 2 America with her father, and the following year, she starred in an episode of Hulu’s Dollface.

After five children and almost 30 years of marriage, Eddie and Nicole divorced in 2006. However, the arrival of his daughter Angel on April 3, 2007, the following year, allowed him to grow his family.

Eddie Murphy has a large, ever-growing family. He made Eddie’s daughter Angel with Mel B., and Eddie has accepted raising Angel as his own despite the fact their relationship did not last.

Eddie later had Izzy with Paige Butcher and welcomed Max in November 2018. All 10 of Eddie’s children are now photographed together regularly, including high-profile events which Eddie often takes his children to attend.

This is a testament to Eddie’s dedication to being a strong father figure for all of Eddie Murphy’s children.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7t7XZmpqaZpOkunCxw52gnmWdqr%2BxtNhmoqKco2Q%3D