Who is John Gotti III And John Gotti? The Upcoming Challenger to Floyd Mayweather!

Fghting is everything to them. While others battle for gold, cash, and a place in history, John Gotti III wants to leave a different legacy. On June 11, MMA and boxer Gotti squares off against Hall of Famer Floyd Mayweather in an exhibition match.

Zeus Network will broadcast the battle, which takes place at FLA Live Arena. Gotti has been making waves in combat sports while remaining quiet and using his abilities to attract attention. Before then, it was simple to recognize him because of his well-known name.

Fight week! Mayweather vs John Gotti III

Sunday June 11th on Zeus Network.

Flash back to the Mayweather vs McGregor slobber knocker when Connor landed this devastating jab 🥊#MayweatherGotti#BOXINGnBBQ#Boxing pic.twitter.com/0Z1ZKyrlaG

— BOXING n BBQ (@BOXINGnBBQ) June 6, 2023

John is the son of John A. “Junior” Gotti and the grandson of former gangster John Gotti. His job path is very different from anything his family has been involved in, despite the family background. Gotti said when he first started in combat sports:

“There’s no getting around it. Throughout my career, the name is always going to be attached to me. My father and my grandfather, they’re a part of me. But this is a different avenue that I’m taking. Nobody in my family ever pursued sports to this degree or became a professional athlete.”

“They never went down that road, so this is a whole different road I’m going down. It’s not like my name is Frank, like my brother. I share the name ‘John Gotti.’ I want to put it in a positive spotlight and show people that I’m a hard-working kid and I’m dedicated to this game.”

The theme of the fght will be “Last Names Matter.” Despite the tagline, Gotti, in a “pinch me” situation, is ready to take on someone he has idolized in Mayweather. Here is a synopsis of John Gotti III and his infamous paternal history.

The mixed martial artist John Gotti III has recently become a top boxer-ring performer. Gotti III was a gifted football player growing up, but after his father introduced him to mixed martial arts, he switched to bodybuilding and combat sports.

The 30-year-old is 2-0 in professional boxing and 5-1 in mixed martial arts. After making his MMA debut in October 2017 against Johnny Adams, Gotti III won five consecutive fghts before dropping his final contest against Nick Alley at CES MMA 61 in October 2020.

However, he recovered and switched to professional boxing in October 2022. Since then, Gotti III has won twice in the ring, most recently defeating Alex Citrowske in January. On Sunday, June 11, Gotti and Floyd Mayweather squared off, but the bout quickly turned chaotic.

After a bloody altercation in Florida, the father was declared ineligible for his match against the legendary Mayweather. During the chaotic melee, the two squads sparred in the ring and all over the arena. Following the fght, Gotti III referred to Mayweather as an “enemy for life” on social media.

Who is John Gotti III’s dad John Gotti?

John A. “Junior” Gotti, a former mobster from the United States, served as the infamous Gambino crme family’s acting boss from 1991 until 1999. He is the father of Gotti III. Following his father, John Joseph Gotti’s conviction, Gotti assumed control of the crminal organization.

On Christmas Eve of 1988, he was welcomed into the Gambino family, and two years later, he was given the title of caporegime. John Jr. ultimately came under the scrutiny of the authorities as well, and in 1999 he entered a guilty plea to four charges of racketeering, including bribery, extortion, and making threats of volence.

If you are interested in reading about the lives of other famous people, check out the posts listed below:

Subsequently, he received a prison term of six years, five months. After four racketeering prosecutions ended in mistrials in 2010, he avoided conviction. After receiving his sentence, he put his crminal life behind him and now works as a writer and entrepreneur.

John and Kimberly Albanese had six children together, including John Gotti III, John’s son. The family resides in Oyster Bay Cove on the northern tip of Long Island. Shadow of My Father is a book that Gotti wrote in 2015.

Head to venturejolt.com and immerse yourself in the latest updates about your beloved celebrities. Please bookmark our site so you never miss out on our latest and greatest posts as soon as they hit the web.

ncG1vNJzZmiulaPBtr7Eo6alrF6YvK57kWlpbGdga3xyf46wn6hlmah6q7vHp2Sgp6Sptm61yKJm